Nagoya & Chubu area Parties {Japan}

Swingers Home Forums General discussion Nagoya & Chubu area Parties {Japan}

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    C&A
    Participant

Hi everyone,

I’m trying to organize some Nagoya / Chubu area swingers events. I’m thinking of having a few Meet & Greets at a local bar then perhaps wee what goes from there also full parties for interested people. This lifestyle is still not fully accepted by most of society, so I want to have a group where like minded people can gather and enjoy each other’s company without judgment also so that everyone can be discreet and feel safe as Nagoya isn’t as anonymous as the bigger Japanese cities, so it’s best we have a group who can respect each other as well as support each other.
    If anyone has any ideas about a part or place to go or even wants to host then please feel free to post. Let’s get this started and not just a pipe dream for Nagoya.
    皆さん、こんにちは、

私はいくつかの名古屋/中部エリアのアダルトイベントを開催しようとしている。私はいくつかのミート&地元のバーで挨拶し、多分興味がある人のためにそこにフルパーティから何が起こるのかおしっこを持つと思っています。このライフスタイルはまだ完全に社会のほとんどが受け入れられないので、私もそのように収集して判断することなく、お互いの会社を楽しむことができます心の人々のようなグループを持つようにしたい誰もが慎重であることや名古屋のように匿名ではないので安心できます大きな日本の都市なので、それは我々がお互いを尊重だけでなく、お互いをサポートできるグループがあるのがベストです。
    誰もが一部または行く場所についてのアイデアを持っていたり、ホストしたい場合は、投稿すること自由に感じなさい。それでは、これは名古屋のためだけの夢物語開始しないで取得してみましょう。

larry
    Participant

nice to hear that guys

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Concerns or questions?

Please feel free to contact us for any reason, if you have problems or want to suggest something, don't hesitate to write us.

Contact us
NEWSLETTER SIGNUP

If you would like to receive updates and news pertaining to our web site, please fill out the form below.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

Your privacy is important to us and we will never rent or sell your information.

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up